On Thursday, March 20, the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA) held its 2nd annual TIM Awards – named after Tim Berners-Lee, the founder of the World Wide Web. The TIM Awards celebrates the best in the Valley of digital marketing professionals and their successful marketing campaigns in the interactive realm for the calendar year 2013.
The categories and winners are as follows:
- Best Website: Lane Terralever for global-rallycross.com. Team: David Kopack, Scott Patten and Craig Budwitz.
- Best Social Media Campaign: Ideas Collide Marketing Communications for Best Western International Vacation Citation campaign. Team: Matt Clyde, Mike Mason, Mark Deyer, James West.
- Best Integrated Interactive Campaign: Infusionsoft for its Thrive 365 campaign. Team: Candi Luciano, Jason Plummer, Adrianna Craff, Steven Rose, Matt Peterson, Catherine Cacheris, Jennifer Sloat and Ryan Evjen.
- Best Email Marketing Campaign: Forty for their Awesomely 80s email campaign done on behalf of their client, 80s Tees. Team: Matt Howards, Amy Lamp, Rebekah Cancino.
- Best Display Ad (single or campaign): Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jennifer Schaber.
- Best Rich Media Execution: Republic Media Gannett team for Pink Jeep Tours. Team: Tracy Harvil, Jason Fair and Isaac Moya.
- Best Mobile Marketing Campaign: Ideas Collide Marketing Communications for their Best Western Alive! Summer Promo created on behalf of their client, Best Western International. Team: Matt Clyde, Mike Mason and Mark Deyer.
- Best App: Ideas Collide Marketing Communications for their Best Western to Go mobile app developed for their client, Best Western International. Team: Matt Clyde, Mike Mason and Kit Kwong.
- Best Blog: iAcquire for its blog dedicated to spotlighting tech startups, leadership, educational outlets, incubators and CEOs who help build the Arizona tech ecosystem. Team: Joe Griffin and Jay Swanson and iAcquire staff.
- Best Online Video: Vertical Measures for “Why Visual Content is So Important!”. Team: Dan Dannenberg, Ardala Evens and the entire Vertical Measures content team with assistance from David Gould and Erin Ptrichard.
- Best Brand of the Year: Best Western International with special recognition to its agency, Ideas Collide Marketing Communications. In addition to being named 2014 AZIMA Brand of the Year, Best Western was ranked #1 by the L2 think tank on the Digital IQ index and named as the eMarketer of the year by TravelClick.
- Interactive Person of the Year: Arnie Kuenn, founder and CEO of Vertical Measures. Kuenn is co-founder of AZIMA, served as board president for two years and he continues to be a guiding force for the non-profit. Through his company, Vertical Measures, and his book and speaking engagements he highlights the great things being done in this market and the amazing people in it.
The official program kicked off with keynote speaker Marcus Sheridan, president and founder of The Sales Lion. Sheridan is best known for skillfully using content and inbound marketing efforts to increase traffic to his website and has become one of the largest pool installers in the U.S. since The Great Recession. In 2009, he started his sales, marketing and personal development blog, The Sales Lion, to teach others about content and inbound marketing.
AZIMA is a nonprofit organization setting the standard in interactive marketing in Arizona through education, events, networking, scholarships, and recognition of excellence.
To learn more visit www.joinazima.org
For AZTB’s pasta coverage on AZIMA click here