Tallwave, a commercializer, has selected 6 startup finalists seeking to disrupt healthcare as we know it as part of the High Tide for Healthcare IT Program.
Sponsored by Infusionsoft, the leader in sales and marketing automation software for small business, the High Tide for Healthcare IT New Business Development event will benefit all attendees by serving as the place to connect Tallwave High Tide companies with customers and partners to accelerate the commercialization efforts of healthcare IT innovation.
The six final startups in Tallwave’s High Tide for Healthcare IT competition are:
- Dental Cloud 9, Buckeye, Arizona, integrates with existing medical software and fills gaps to offer a comprehensive dental practice management solution for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Health Options Worldwide, Somerset, New Jersey, uses behavioral psychology to increase employee engagement with health plans and reduce reactive care spend.
- Imanin, Tempe, Arizona, provides physicians with a quick and easy to interpret solution for the reading of the carotid intima-media thickness (CIMT) predictive tests used to detect and prevent cardio vascular disease.
- Inspire Living, Fairfax, Virginia, provides a respiratory monitoring device with a unique algorithm that allows for early detection of child pneumonia.
- Performance 3D, Scottsdale, Arizona, provides 3D motion capture and analysis technology that improves fitness performance and reduces the risk of injury.
- Triage Now, Gilbert, Arizona, provides telemedicine support for employers to appropriately triage workplace injuries, prevent over-treatment, and speed up creation and filing of compliance paperwork.
“Tallwave and Infusionsoft share a passion for supporting entrepreneurs and the start-up community,” said Rebecca Sprynczynatyk, senior director of Communications at Infusionsoft. “Through its High Tide for Healthcare IT competition, Tallwave is helping healthcare-focused ventures accelerate their growth.”
Read more on Tallwave here.