AZ Tech Beat and Hewlett Packard are giving away a Chromebook 14 for the holidays!
Wanna new laptop for the holidays? We’ve got the newest Chromebook 14 for your gift bag! Did your old one take an accidental swim in your pool, did your coffee spill and fry the thing, or are you working with the oldest laptop ever? No worries! We’d love to see why you want a new Chromebook 14. So get creative, be unique and capture our attention!
Upload your photo / graphic to Instagram by 11:59 p.m. December 6, 2013 with the hashtags “#hpjoy” and “#gimmechromebook” AND tag “@AzTechBeat” so we can see it.
After deadline the AZTB team will pick the top four photos and the readers will vote on the winner from December 9-11.
Specs on Chromebook 14:
▪ 14” 200 nit display with 16:9 aspect ratio
▪ 0.81 inches thin – 4.08 lbs / 1.85 kg
▪ Up to 9.5 hours of active use1
▪ New Intel Processor
▪ 100 GB Google Drive Cloud Storage2 with 16GB Solid State Drive
▪ Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
▪ HP TrueVision HD Webcam
▪ 2x USB3.0, 1x USB2.0
▪ Full size HDMI Port
▪ Bluetooth®4.0 Compatible
T-Mobile 4G connectivity (optional)
Photos: Be creative, tell a story, help us understand why you desperately need a new Chromebook, be unique, capture our attention and make it straight awesome.
Limit: 1 entry per participant
Participation: Arizona resident, US legal residents only and must be 18 years of age or older to participate
Where to post: Instagram with “#hpjoy” and “#gimmechromebook” and tag us @AZTechBeat
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. December 6, 2013
Judging: The initial contest submissions will be judged based on the creativity, originality and in accordance to the contest theme. The top four submissions will be up for vote on AZTB website from Dec. 9-11.
AZTB Community Vote – December 9-11 on your favorite
Prize – 1 HP Chromebook 14 – no substitute or cash value allowed
Winner: must come to AZTB headquarters to pick up prize within 30 days
Rules of engagement
AZ Tech Beat (AZTB) must receive all entries by 11:59 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2013.
How the Contest Works
- Must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- All submissions will be via Instagram paired with the hashtag “#hpjoy” and “#gimmechromebook” and tag us @AZTechBeat
- The final voting will occur on the AZTB website and the winner will be determined by the readers through a survey poll.
- AZTB committee will chose the top four posts. The top four posts will be listed on our website for the readers to vote on between December 9 and 11 and end on December 11, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- Any submissions and photos becomes the ownership of AZTB.
- All contestant communications and announcements will be done through social media and e-mail. Any questions, comments and concerns regarding this contest must be submitted to email@example.com
- The finalists and winner will be contacted via social media and email and will be announced through social media and on AZTB website.
- No private information will be shared by us in connection with any third parties.
One HP Chromebook 14 – a $299 value
Winner must come to AZTB headquarters to obtain prize within 30 days
No cash value or substitute available
AZTB must receive all nominations by 11:59 p.m. December 6, 2013.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- Contest is open to all people over 18 years of age, except the directors, officers, agents, interns and employees of AZTB & Axosoft. Contest only open to Arizona residents.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions of these Rules and agrees to be bound by them. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- There is a limit of one entry per person; all additional entries will be disqualified. All entries and photos become the property of AZTB. All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline of 11:59 p.m. December 6, 2013.
- General voting will take place December 9 through December 11 at MIDNIGHT
- The winner will be announced on December 13, 2013
PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
All prizes and benefits of any kind awarded herein, including without limitation, the winning prize, must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable and have no cash value. No cash or prize substitution is allowed for all or any portion of the Prizes awarded hereunder except at the discretion of the Sponsors. The Prizes cannot be refunded, transferred, reissued, revalidated or combined with any other offer and must be accepted as is.
AZTB reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all Contest entrants and participants. All Contest entrants and participants must comply with these Rules. By entering or participating in this Contest, all entrants and participants irrevocably grant to AZTB the right to include their name, photo and information on any mailing lists and to use their name in any publicity carried out by AZTB, and agree to grant AZTB a non-exclusive irrevocable license and right to incorporate, use and reproduce their photograph, voice, name and likeness in whole or in part in and in connection with the advertising, exhibiting, marketing, promotion and exploitation of AZTB in any manner, in all media throughout the world. In no event shall Sponsors, or their respective affiliated and associated entities, be held liable for any delays or cancellations due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
Contest entrants and participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest, or the use or misuse of any prize granted herein, including any all and losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any prize so granted including without limitation, all liability and risks in connection with travel. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering or participating in this Contest, entrants and participants release and forever discharge Sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives, from any and all damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The Chromebook was provided by HP for our review of the Split x2.