The AZTB gadget review team is back at it with smartphones, and this time we bring you the Nokia Lumia. We know you have a ton of choices when it comes to smartphones, so we’re here to give you some good and not so good features of the Lumia. Our team consisted of an IT specialist, software engineer and tech savvy consumer. Here’s the rundown…
- Camera quality is great, especially in low light (image sensor is stable and steady as well)
- Zoom feature works well, even in videos
- Phone is incredibly responsive to user trends
- No lag time or stuttering during use
- Lots of storage space (32 GB)
- Speakers have great sound quality
- Not overloaded with extra data or random apps
- Curve on phone does not snag or get caught on anything
- Windows operating system is extremely intuitive
- Solid and durable
The Not so Good:
- Battery life is so-so
- Glance screen only shows time, but no notifications such as missed calls or text messages
Overall, the Nokia Lumia had rave reviews from our gadget team. One reviewer said, “I will never own a non-Windows phone again.”
What do you think of the Nokia Lumia? Share your experience with us below.
Cellphone was provided by Nokia for an independent review. Pricing from Nokia:
The Nokia Lumia is available at AT&T for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, plus activation fees.
Check with your cellphone carrier for pricing and contracts for a preferred phone. AZTB is not endorsing a particular brand or carrier. This was an independent review for our readers.