Many companies rely on aid from websites and mobile applications in order to promote their business. It is necessary for companies to have a professional website that can attract visitors and provide a wealth of information about their company so as to stay ahead of the competition. Gate6 is an Arizona software company that is helping these businesses design custom software and web applications, mobile and tablet applications, and E-commerce platforms. They also specialize in responsive web design which allows websites to work across device types such as desktops, tablets, or phones, and also enable enterprise systems integration, business process automation, and app support maintenance. Jessica Marinucci, a content specialist for Gate6, explains that Gate6 has “the resources of a large agency and the personal attention and agility of a small firm, [in order to deliver] measurable results for every client, on every project.”
Gate6 was founded in 1996 as a software consulting agency. In 2002 they grew from their purely technological roots to integrate web marketing to their software. They employ around 90 “creatives and techies” who have been voted the number one Web Design Firm for the last four years by the Phoenix Business Journal. Manish Mamnani, the CEO of Gate6, states that “It’s been an amazing 16-year ride building this integrated software and digital marketing agency. Our clients love that we offer a full spectrum of digital services and that we believe anything is possible.” He also says that he came and stayed in Arizona after being recruited by a job fair by AG Communication Systems (Lucent Technologies). He simply states, “By the time I decided to start my own software consulting firm, Phoenix already felt like home.”
Gate6 offers a range of services including web, mobile, social media, search, and software. Jessica Marinucci continues to explain that clients receive both web and marketing services as well as creative services that offer branding, copywriting, and creative and video capabilities. Gate6’s website brags that they “combine form and function to produce beautiful and intuitive online experiences” because their creatives and techies collaborate so well. Here is a closer look at their services:
- Web: Gate6’s web work includes strategy and insights, UX design, responsive and adaptive sites, CMS, E-commerce, custom applications, digital marketing, and multimedia.
- Mobile: Their website explains that mobile devices will overtake desktop searches this year. So, they research each client’s audience in order to create smart designs for mobile sites, apps, and hybrids that work across several devices such as phones and tablets. They also provide services for responsive and adaptive sites, apps and hybrids, advertising, local and contextual search, social, and gaming.
- Social Media: Again, their website explains that they research each client’s target market. They say that they “find out where your prospects hang out and what makes them tick.” They use smart analytics in order to show what social media is doing to help their client’s goals. Their social media services include audits and strategy, awareness building, community development, image management, promotions, advertising, social gaming, and blog strategy and execution.
- Search: Gate6 works with search engine optimization, paid search, paid media, mobile, local and social ads, email marketing, video marketing, and loyalty marketing in order to ensure that their clients get the “biggest bang for [their] buck.”
- Software: Their software includes content management systems, E-commerce platforms, web applications, mobile/tablet applications, extranets and intranets, software development, enterprise systems integration, business process automation, and application support and maintenance. They explain that what makes them unique is “their ability to communicate clearly and deliver quality results. [They] use a phased approach, storyboards, use-case analysis, and incremental releases to verify systems early. This also makes it easier to evolve applications when requirements change.”
More about Gate6:
CEO: Manish Mamnani
Number of Employees: 90
Headquarters: 23460 North 19th Avenue, #110, Phoenix, AZ 85027