GoDaddy reports strong Q1
GoDaddy, the world’s leading technology provider for small businesses, today reported a strong Q1 for 2015. An increase in revenue and growth in their customer base has led to promising financial results. Q1 ended March 31, one day before the #ItsGoTime company went IPO.
2015 Q1 Highlights:
- Revenue of $376.3 million, up 17.5% year over year
- Total Bookings of $498.7 million, up 13.7% year over year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $93.9 million, up 17.8% year over year
- Unlevered free cash flow of $85.1 million, an increase of 70.7% year over year
- Customers were 13.1 million at quarter end, up 9.3% year over year
- Annual ARPU of $115, up 9.6% year over year
On the first day of their IPO, GoDaddy’s stock closed at $26.15, a 30.75 percent increase from their launch at $20.00. Since then, their stock has fluctuated between $24-$27, and as of May 12th, 5:47 PM EDT, the stock was at $26.77.