Now is your chance to pick the brains of Arizona’s biggest tech leaders. Starting today, you can bid on lunch dates with various Arizona Technology Council board members through an online auction.
“Mentorship and networking are essential cornerstones of a vibrant technology ecosystem,” president and CEO of the Arizona Technology Council Steve G. Zylstra said. “This auction is an exciting opportunity for the Council to continue its mission of building Arizona’s technology sector by connecting bidders with the passionate, talented technology leadership we have here in the state.”
Each board member will have beginning bids of $100, and bidding will go up by $100 increments from there. The complete list of board members available for bidding is below:
- Steve Zylstra, President & CEO, Arizona Technology Council
- Ed Aaronson, Vice President, Cox Business
- Marc Chesley, CTO, Infusionsoft
- Sandra Watson, President & CEO, Arizona Commerce Authority
- Steve Phillips, senior vice president and chief information officer, Avnet, Inc.
- Chris Johnson, President, LaneTerralever
- Bob Witwer, Vice President of Advanced Technology, Honeywell Aerospace
- Michael Guggemos, Chief Information Officer, Insight
- Robert Krakauer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Aspect Software
- Ray Schey, Publisher, Phoenix Business Journal
- David Tuhy, Senior Director of Software products and Business Development, NVM Solutions Group (NSG) at INTEL CORPORATION
The money raised will help the Arizona Technology Council in its mission to make Arizona a fast growing technology hub. The auction will go until Friday, July 24th and payments are due by the 27th. To place a bid, go here.
For more technology event news, click here.