Does your company thrive for diversity and inclusiveness?
On Tuesday, TechCrunch announced its Include program that is designed to help social enterprises (nonprofit and for profit) working to make tech a more inclusive place.
The Include program offers a year’s worth of access to TechCrunch resources – financial, media and events. TechCrunch’s mission “is to help these enterprises increase their effectiveness on a variety of fronts, including fundraising, volunteers, partnerships and media attention.”
- Free exhibition space and tickets to Disrupt and Hackathon events,
- Free attendance at all other events
- Assistance with media/press strategy.
Starting 2015, TechCrunch has promised to commit a total of $50,000 a year in direct financial support to select participants. This year’s $50,000 recipient was Girls Who Code.
So who can apply?
- Organizations whose mission is related to increasing diversity in tech.
- Can be based anywhere in the world.
- “Compelling groups with early traction that will really benefit from Include.”
How to Apply
Applications are now open until Sunday, June 29 at 11 p.m. PDT.
Learn more on TechCrunch Include page.