AZTB Tailgate Giveaway – UofA vs ASU Rivalry Game in Tempe
Who’s going to the UofA vs ASU football game on November 21st? Do you have tailgate plans? Now you do!
Tailgater Concierge has teamed up with AZ Tech Beat on a Tailgate Giveaway! One lucky fan will win a Field Goal Package tailgate (valued at $395.00) for the UofA vs ASU game on November 21st in Tempe, Arizona.
Step 1: Are you a SUPER fan that loves to tailgate before a big game? Take a picture wearing your team colors and show us your spirit! Get creative! Invite friends and family to be a part of the snap!
Step 2: Upload your photo to Instagram and use the hashtag #AZTBtailgate in your post; 4 finalists will be chosen by the AZTB team. The public will vote on the ultimate winner.
AND THAT’S IT!
Timeline of Contest:
- Oct. 26 – Nov. 8: Submission of Instagram #AZTBtailgate photo
- Nov. 8: Deadline to submit Instagram photo
- Nov. 9: Announce 4 finalists
- Nov. 9-12: Public voting
- Nov. 13: Announce winner
- Nov. 21: UofA vs ASU tailgate in Tempe, AZ
Note: The winner receives a Field Goal tailgate prize package only; tickets to the game, food and beverage are not included.
Limit: 1 entry per participant
Participation: Arizona resident, US legal residents only and must be 18 years of age or older to participate
Where to post: Instagram with hashtag #AZTBtailgate
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2015
Judging: The initial contest submissions will be judged based on the creativity, originality and in accordance to the contest theme. The top four submissions will be up for vote on AZTB website from Nov. 9-12.
The Winner will be announced November 13
Prize – 1 tailgate party, a Field Goal Package Tailgate – no substitute or cash value allowed
Winner: must confirm with AZTB and Tailgater Concierge to receive prize
Rules of engagement
AZ Tech Beat (AZTB) must receive all entries by 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2015
How the Contest Works
- Must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- All submissions will be via Instagram paired with the hashtag “#AZTBtailgate
- The final voting will occur on the AZTB website and the winner will be determined by the readers through a survey poll.
- AZTB committee will chose the top four finalists. The top four finalists will be listed on our website for the readers to vote on between November 9-12, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
- Any submissions and photos becomes the ownership of AZTB.
- All contestant communications and announcements will be done through social media and e-mail. Any questions, comments and concerns regarding this contest must be submitted to email@example.com
- The finalists and winner will be contacted via social media and email and will be announced through social media and on AZTB website.
- No private information will be shared by us in connection with any third parties.
One Field Goal Package provided by Tailgater Concierge a $395 value
Winner must confirm with AZTB and Tailgater Concierge to obtain prize
No cash value or substitute available
AZTB must receive all nominations by 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2015
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- Contest is open to all people over 18 years of age, except the directors, officers, agents, interns and employees of AZTB & Axosoft.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions of these Rules and agrees to be bound by them. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- There is a limit of one entry per person; all additional entries will be disqualified. All entries and photos become the property of AZTB. All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline of 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2015
- General voting will take place November 9-12 until MIDNIGHT
- The winner will be announced on November 13.
PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
All prizes and benefits of any kind awarded herein, including without limitation, the winning prize, must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable and have no cash value. No cash or prize substitution is allowed for all or any portion of the Prizes awarded hereunder except at the discretion of the Sponsors. The Prizes cannot be refunded, transferred, reissued, revalidated or combined with any other offer and must be accepted as is.
AZTB reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all Contest entrants and participants. All Contest entrants and participants must comply with these Rules. By entering or participating in this Contest, all entrants and participants irrevocably grant to AZTB the right to include their name, photo and information on any mailing lists and to use their name in any publicity carried out by AZTB, and agree to grant AZTB a non-exclusive irrevocable license and right to incorporate, use and reproduce their photograph, voice, name and likeness in whole or in part in and in connection with the advertising, exhibiting, marketing, promotion and exploitation of AZTB in any manner, in all media throughout the world. In no event shall Sponsors, or their respective affiliated and associated entities, be held liable for any delays or cancellations due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
Contest entrants and participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest, or the use or misuse of any prize granted herein, including any all and losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any prize so granted including without limitation, all liability and risks in connection with travel. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering or participating in this Contest, entrants and participants release and forever discharge Sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives, from any and all damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The prize was provided by Tailgate Concierge. Contestants will not hold AZTB responsible for the quality of the product.