TiE Arizona celebrates 14 years with 14 new initiatives
TiE Arizona, an organization with global reach providing meaningful education, mentorship and networking for entrepreneurs, announced 14 initiatives in 2014 designed to celebrate its 14 years of leadership in the community. With a refreshed website and many exciting new programs planned for the year, TiE Arizona is dedicated to continuing its rich heritage of fostering entrepreneurship.
“For the last 14 years, TiE AZ has been a consistent source of connectivity and education for AZ’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. But like anything else, that ecosystem has grown and evolved in lots of different and exciting ways. Our mission is continue to be a reflection of the entrepreneurial community we serve – passionate, visionary and tenacious – so it is important we evolve as well,” said Robert Wallace, president of TiE Arizona and EVP, Venture Services, Tallwave.
14 Initiatives for 2014
- Launch of refreshed website designed to be more relevant than ever to entrepreneurs in Arizona
- February 25th’s TiE Institute – Design Thinking for Startups, Getting a glimpse inside Stanford d.school
- TiE Talks – Successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders share their experiences
- Charter Member Traveler App – TiE has developed a very simple and easy to use app that allows TiE Charter Members to enter the city they are visiting to meet with fellow Charter Members
- Join TiE Arizona at TiEcon 2014 in Silicon Valley, the largest conference for entrepreneurship in the world, May 16 -17, 2014
- TiE AZ’s Annual VC Roundtable – bringing together regional and national VCs to discuss the state of early stage funding
- Mentorfest – TiE AZ brings entrepreneurs, and subject matter experts together to help its members get advice in a round-robin format
- TiE AZ’s Second Annual Thought Leader series – Hear firsthand from an iconic business figure that embodies the entrepreneurial spirit
- TiE AZ’s Incubator / Accelerator Program – the recently launched program includes MAC6and Tallwave and enables them and their companies to get involved more easily with TiE
- M&A Panel – Leading companies talk about what they look for in acquisitions
- TiE Arizona’s Annual Rapid Fire Pitch Event – 15 companies, two minutes each to make their case as to why they are the best startup
- Incubator & Accelerator Showcase – Arizona is home to many incubators and accelerators, learn about them and meet their companies
- TiE Institute Series – TiE AZ’s education series that tackles the issues and challenges entrepreneurs face
- CEO Roundtable – A spirited discussion among successful startup CEOs about timely topics
With the new initiatives announced for 2014, TiE Arizona has a busy year ahead of them. Here’s to another 14 years of success.