Innovation is Everywhere! AZTB Partners with GROW Conference
Technology pioneers, founders, executives, investors and influencers come together to help build companies and nurture innovation and growth at the GROW conference. From August 14 to 16, in Vancouver, B.C. the conference focus is about designing and building mobile and web products, trends in business and finance. Over 1,200 attendees and 25 venture firms (primarily from Silicon Valley) are expected to attend – this is one high-value networking event.
Day 1 will focus on the tactical side of designing and building web and mobile products, targeting designers, developers and marketing managers.
Day 2 will explore how technology, design thinking and other trends are shaping the future of business. Attendees will hear success stories, failure stories and lessons from other entrepreneurs. This day is geared toward founders, corporate executives, investors, marketers and business developers.
Day 3 Attendees get an open day to experience the Vancouver outdoors with the help of local insiders. Activities include kite-boarding, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and more.
GROW is not short on fun either. After Day 1, attendees will head to the House Party where they will take over bars and restaurants in the Vancouver’s historic Gastown area, home to its tech scene. After Day 2, GROW will host the After Party at Five Sixty, a nightclub located in downtown.
The conference features many prominent speakers, such as Google Ventures partner Daniel Burka, Microsoft President, Interactive Entertainment Business, Don Mattrick, OpenCoin CEO Phil Fernandez and Fast Company Senior Writer Ellen McGrit.
AZ Tech Beat, an official media partner of GROW, will be bringing you highlights from the conference.
We will be giving away two tickets to the GROW Conference soon. Check back for more information!
SIGN UP AND GO TO GROW HERE.
Learn more about GROW here.
Additional GROW 2013 speakers include:
* Marketo | Phil Fernandez, President & CEO
* Simple | Josh Reich, CEO & Co-Founder
* Rackspace | Robert Scoble, Startup Liaison Officer
* Storenvy | Jon Crawford, CEO
* Greylock | Josh Elman, Principal
* NirAndFar.com | Nir Eyal, Behavior Engineer & Mentor
* Microsoft | Don A. Mattrick, President, Interactive Entertainment Business
* Moz | Rand Fishkin, CEO & Founder
* Google Ventures | Jake Knapp, Partner
* YouSendIt | David Robinson, VP Design
* Perch | Danny Robinson, CEO & Founder
* Tempo AI | Raj Singh, CEO
* The Intellectual Ventures Lab | Pablos Holman, Inventor
* Basis | Jef Holove, CEO
* Charles River Ventures | Munjal Shah, Entrepreneur in Residence
* Tagged | Greg Tseng, CEO & Founder
* Zappos | Will Young, Director
* and more……