PressNomics 2012: The Economics of WordPress Conference Sells Out
With the outrageous success and adoption of WordPress, and approximately 72 million active websites powered by the service, PressNomics has been created as an annual event to bring those together who know it best. Developing a community for learning and collaboration seems to be the theme, which will be lead this year by a talented lineup of influencers (the speakers):
– Cory Miller (Founder of iThemes.com, Author)
– Gregarious Narain (Co-Founder of Chute)
– Mark Brown (Senior Product Marketing Manager)
– Darin Swanson (Director, Engineering, New Relic)
– Ward Andrews (Founder of DrawBackwards & Design.org)
– Chris Drake (Founder & CEO of FireHost)
– Alex King (Founder of CrowdFavorite)
– Marcus Nelson (CEO of Addvocate, Co-Founder of UserVoice)
– Micah Baldwin (Founder & CEO of Graphicly)
– Dave Bittner (President of Beanstalk CFO Group)
– Mikkel Svane (Founder & CEO of ZenDesk)
– Joshua Ziering (Partner at VUURR)
– George Ortiz (Founder of PressTrends)
– Collis Ta’eed (Founder & CEO of Envato)
– Mark Jaquith (Lead Developer at WordPress)
– Joe Stump (Co-Founder at Sprint.ly & SimpleGeo)
– Frederick Townes (Co-Founder at Placester, Founder at W3 EDGE)
– Pete Davies (Business Engineer at Automattic)
– Matt Mullenweg (Founder of Automattic, Co-Founder of WordPress)
The sold out event will be hosted at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort in Chandler, taking place from Thursday to Saturday (November 8 – 10). The event will feature a mix of WordPress and general business strategy, and finish with a “Social Saturday” consisting of both golf and bowling outings.
Run and organized by the team at Page.ly!
If you want to attend, click here to be placed on a waiting list.