It’s Official: Loyalty Reward Program, TruePoints, Launches In The Valley - AZ Tech Beat
Remember TruePoints? AZTechBeat first met up with their team when we attended the Extreme Pitch 2012 Event at Gangplank. After taking 2nd place at the event, TruePoints was gearing up to officially launch their reward tracking program in Phoenix. Well my friends, that day has arrived! You can now sign up to use their service, here.
As stated in my previous article on TruePoints, they are looking to solve the hassle with loyalty reward punch cards. To be sure a customer never misses out on any freebies, TruePoints tracks your loyalty electronically through their secure system. Your rewards get assessed to your account when you pay with a personal credit or debit card at any participating merchant.
How do I begin, and “effortlessly earn great rewards”?
- Register at www.truepoints.com
- Link a personal credit or debit card
- Shop at any of the participating merchants
- Collect the rewards
List of participating merchants:
- Dilly’s Deli – 3330 S Price Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Dilly’s Deli – 414 W University Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Dilly’s Deli – 14202 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Dilly’s Deli – 2895 S Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85225
- NAPA AutoCare Center – 13433 E Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Advance Paper & Maintenance Supply – 240 E Coury Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210
Since Gangplank’s Extreme Pitch 2012, TruePoints has grown their team by adding two Loyalty Engineers. Nicholas Stamas and Kevin De Rosa, Jr. will be working to help distribute TruePoints to merchants in the Phoenix area. Founders Daniel Stone and David Dunning are excited to launch this pilot program, growth their internal team, and offer the TruePoints service through more locally-based merchants.
Go. Shop. Local.